My first video games console

      
Resultado de imagen para playstation 2 wallpaper

    When my grandmother bought me PlayStation II, I was twelve years old, and I was the happiest kid on the world. I commented with my grandmother, who lives in USA, that I wanted a PlayStation II because my cousin hadone, and I played with it all time. However, my grandmother told me that PlayStation II were expensive, so I had to wait for two years for my video console. One day, she called me and told that she could find a cheap PlayStation II, so she was going to send me the console in a week. The day finally came, and I was excited and happy because I would be able to play with my console all day. However, I had a problem because none of my friends had a PlayStation II, so they did not have video games to share with me; also, the cousin´s PlayStation did not work. As a result, I had to play one video game only, but I had much fun with it. To have my own video-games console was one of the best memories of my childhood, and I spent much time playing and having fun with it.


Resultado de imagen para playstation 2 wallpaper

Comentarios